Are You Creating An Eating Disorder For Your Kids?

Are You Creating An Eating Disorder For Your Kids?   Here are some crazy RAW statistics.  A new survey of American women between the ages of 25 and 45 suggest 65% have behavioral issues regarding food intake and an additional 10% report symptoms consistent with eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. The discovery that a total of 75 percent of all American women endorse some unhealthy thoughts, feelings or behaviors related to food or their bodies ...